Start using Acapela Cloud Dispatcher
The dispatcher tool allows you to create and manage suscriber accounts.
A subscriber account is an Acapela Cloud account referenced by its the email given, to which you can grant credits.
A subscriber account will have access to the same voices and options as yours and will be able to create his own projects or dictionaries.
But you will also be able to share with your subscribers the projects and dictionaries you created, to let them work on it in collaboration.
To create a subscriber account first click on the 'Add subscriber' button
Then fill the information:
- Email address
- Name and First Name
- Password (the subscriber owner will be able to change it later)
- The account type
standalone : give some credits from your account. Subscriber will be blocked when its credits are empty
unlimited : will use your credits directly until your credits are empty
When done click on create and an email will be sent to the subscriber email with all the information to login
You can later edit the subscriber by clicking on the ... button and change its information, add/remove some
credits or change the account type
You can also delete subscribers. If you allowed some credits to it, the credits left will be added to your dispatcher
Share projects/dictionaries/files with your subscribers
Once you created subscribers you can share with them the projects or dictionaries you created
To do that simply select the project/dictionary you'd like to share and click on the sharing option you want for each subscriber
Project and Dictionary sharing options
Access : Read/Write
- Project sharing : the subscriber will have full access to the project, being able to add/delete/modify texts
- Dictionary sharing : the subscriber will have full access to the dictionary content, being able to add/delete/modify entries or transcriptions
Access : Read only
- Project sharing : the subscriber will only be able to listen to the texts and generated them as audio files
He won't be able to add/delete/modify texts or their content.
- Dictionary sharing : the subscriber will be able to see the words transcription, listen to them and generate the given dictionary for his account
He won't be able to add/delete entries or modify their transcriptions.
File sharing allows to push your sounds or generated dictionaries to your subscribers storage account
Once done he will be able to use it in his own projects or commands
See your subscribers usage and statistics
If you scroll down the dispatcher page you will see your subscribers statistics and usage
The cumulated commands sent and credits used and the statistics for each of your subscribers